Frequently asked Questions - Registration
How do I view my priority registration date?
You may view your registration date by using the following steps:
- Click on “Web Registration” at the menu on the PC web page,
- Click on “Login to Secure Area”,
- Enter your “USER ID” and “PIN” ,
- Click on “Student and Financial Aid”, “Registration”, “Check your Registration” ,
- “Select A Term”, “Spring 2006”, then Submit
How is Priority Registration assigned?
Priority Registration is assigned by the number of units and Matriculation Components completed.
The Matriculation Components are as follows:
- Student Educational Plan (SEP)
How are the groups prioritized?
State mandated regulations (e.g. EOPS, DSPS). In addition the college may identify other special populations.
- Continuing Students with all four Matriculation Components completed.
- Continuing Students completing any three of the Matriculation Components
- New Students/High School Seniors completing any three of the Matriculation Components (excluding SEP)
- Continuing Students with Associate Degree or higher
- Newly Matriculated Students completing Assessment, Orientation, Counseling.
- Continuing Students, Non Matriculated.
- Open Registration.
How can I view the schedule?
The schedule is on-line. Check the PC Home Page for Registration dates.
I have never attended college, how can I register for classes at Porterville College?
We welcome you to attend Porterville College! Start by completing the Porterville College Admissions Application on-line, it will take up to 24 hours to process your application and don’t forget to submit the signature page. You may begin the Matriculation process by making an appointment for Assessment and Orientation through the Counseling Center at 559-791-2329. Once you have completed the first steps you are ready to make an appointment with a counselor! If you have any questions, the counseling center is ready to assist you!